Another one of my Ambavatars has reported in – this time from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. I didn’t know exactly where it was so I looked it up on Wikipedia:
Trinidad and Tobago (i/ˌtrɪnɨdæd ən tɵˈbeɪɡoʊ/), officially the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, is an archipelagic state in the southern Caribbean, lying just off the coast of northeastern Venezuela and south of Grenada in the Lesser Antilles. It shares maritime boundaries with other nations including Barbados to the northeast, Grenada to the northwest, Guyana to the southeast, and Venezuela to the south and west.
Anyway, enough geography – here’s the story as told by my gracious host Sum McDowald:
Your Ambavatar arrived in Trinidad and had a tour to different places around the country. Below were his activities in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago:
– Met with Trini feline supporters Speedy and Spot to discuss the same neglect problem in Trinidad. Both Speedy and Spot were stray, got rescued, spayed and neutered and got a forever home.
– Dropped by a roadside coconut stall in St. Augustine for refreshment
– Drove to Capital City, Port of Spain, in front of POS city lighthouse which was established in 1841.
– Pay a visit to the Prime Minister’s Office. Too bad she was not at her office.
– Courtesy visit to the Canadian High Commission, Maple House in St. Clair.
– Visited National Academy for the Performing Arts (NAPA)
Although the government and politicians are not interested in doing anything to improve animals welfare in this country, your message “Because neglect isn’t working” is wide spread in Trinidad.
Thank you very much, Sum McDowald, for the wonderful tour of your country! It was very refreshing, as we are now officially in the snowy winter season in Catopia.
You can see LOTS more pictures from around the world in my Photo Gallery. Check it out.
Want more of Tuxedo Stan?
Check out the Tuxedo Party Facebook Page.
Follow Tuxedo Stan on Twitter.